Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD, USB Audiointerface 24bit 192kHz, 2 inputs and 2 outputs, 2x combi input XLR/6,3mm jack, MIDAS-Design mic-preamps incl. thomann 48V phantom power, Hi-Z input, signal and clip indicator, pad switch per channel, direct monitoring, 6,3mm jack headphones out, 6,3mm jack outputs, output and headphones with indepedent level control, USB buspowered, impact resistant metal chassis, incl. USB cable and Tracktion Software.
- 2×2 USB 2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- “Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany