Its sleek and easy-to-use design fits in your gig or laptop bag and leaves an ultra-small footprint in any recording or performing setup. Plus, a single USB connection to your Mac or PC provides power to Control Hub and plug-and-play connectivity; no power supply or additional drivers required. Control Hub can also connect to your iPad and other devices with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately) for even more performance and production flexibility.
Full MIDI CONTROL
Control Hub is equipped with a 5-Pin MIDI In and a MIDI Out jack for interfacing with workstation keyboards, digital pianos, drum machines and modules, MIDI controllers, sequencers, and other MIDI gear. There is even a customizable foot pedal/footswitch input that can be assigned in your software.
In addition to the two-way MIDI connection, Control Hub also features a pair of audio outputs for monitoring the audio playback of your Mac or PC on stage, in the studio, or on the go. A headphone output with a dedicated volume control knob is also provided for private recording and practicing. Finally, a main-level control allows you to adjust the global volume, so you can record and perform at the optimal sound level.
Apple, iPad, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
- MIDI interface with audio playback
- Easily connects to your Mac or PC
- MIDI In and Out jacks connect to virtually any MIDI gear
- Audio outputs provide playback from your software or app
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- MIDI assignable footswitch/pedal input offers extreme flexibility
- Compact modern design with black chrome accents
- USB-powered; no power supply required